Anti Nouvel Ordre Mondial

Alliance spirituelle contre la subversion mondialiste. Forum d'éveil des consciences par le partage des connaissances et l'esprit de solidarité.

+8
bilbox
Hira
oyagaelewee
nex
Kristòphoros
renegat01
antipropagande
stweed
12 participants

Requéte: Le livre jaune n°7.(édition COMPLETE !!)

nex
    nex
    Modérateur

Requéte: Le livre jaune n°7.(édition COMPLETE !!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Requéte: Le livre jaune n°7.(édition COMPLETE !!)

Message  nex 8/12/2012, 01:16

Désolé Nounours,

Fritz Springmeier donnait des conférences il y a déjà 15 ans sur ces choses là (les lignées, la programmation mentale etc....) La barrière des langues est terrible, il y a un gros retard sur certains sujets au niveau francophone. Comme tu dit "ce serait super si des éditeurs pouvaient traduire et publier...." Rolling Eyes Ces sujets sont écartés.

Par contre, au niveau amateur, pourquoi pas.... Qui veut bien traduire les 765 pages de Be Wise as Serpents et balancer un pdf sur le net ??? pirat

Dernière édition par nex le 8/12/2012, 01:21, édité 1 fois
    Nounours
    Nounours

Requéte: Le livre jaune n°7.(édition COMPLETE !!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Requéte: Le livre jaune n°7.(édition COMPLETE !!)

Message  Nounours 8/12/2012, 01:19

J'ai déjà tenter en vain bien sûr de trouver un traducteur amateur qui pourrait traduire aumoins un des livres de Fritz en entier
    mais visiblement ça n’intéresse personne

même des traducteurs connus sur youtube et dailymotion qui traduisent des videos sur ces sujets en Français ne m'ont jamais répondu

je suis tellement frustrée par la barrière de la langue pffff :/
    Mayra Abarca

Requéte: Le livre jaune n°7.(édition COMPLETE !!) - Page 2 Empty Fritz Springmeier

Message  Mayra Abarca 8/12/2012, 11:34

I am the editor of the book Les 13 lignées sataniques. SEE ABOVE

We are working together with Fritz Springmeier. He is finishing a new book. It is gonna be one of the best he ever wrote, he wrote to me yesterday. Lire

This new book will be published in many languages, also francias.

In the mean while I like you to remember that the new Livre jaune No.7 is not only modifiée, but also includes many new chapters taken from the bestseller Worldwide Evil and Misery . The Legacy of the 13 Satanic Bloodlines written by Robin de Ruiter and Fritz Springmeier

Nounours
    Nounours

Message  Nounours 8/12/2012, 13:08

oh what a great new Mayra Abarca, thank you cheers

I can not wait to read the next book in Fritz French, it is sorely lacking here ..

when it comes out? did you date?

and please Mayra, Say hello to all our courage and Fritz from France Very Happy
    Mayra Abarca

Requéte: Le livre jaune n°7.(édition COMPLETE !!) - Page 2 Empty Springmeier

Message  Mayra Abarca 8/12/2012, 13:45

Me and Robin de Ruiter have direct contact with Fritz. I will tell him about the many fans he has in France. We do not know when the book will be finished. This is what Fritz wrote yesterday to Robin:

I am working on my best book, and when it is done it will be suitable for worldwide dissimination.

Once again I like to inform you that the new livre jaune contients also information about the bloodlines, based and written by Fritz. So until the new book of Fritz will arrive, you should read the new Livre jaune.

Part 3 of Livre jaune 7 was anuler. The first editor did translate, published and add PART 3 to the original Livre jaune without telling the authors. Robin and Fritz were very suprissed to see the book in France. They did not know about it at all.
    Nounours
    Nounours

Message  Nounours 8/12/2012, 13:50

Again, thank you, I'm going to get the Yellow Book No. 7
    I am interested in the work of Fritz as much as I can, with translations available in French, but unfortunately are not very many, his work is phenomenal, and yes it has a lot of "fan" here in France Very Happy

(merci Google traduction, j'espère que c'est bon Laughing )

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est 16/5/2024, 17:29